Terms & Conditions
At Eden Skin & Body, your wellbeing and optimal experience is important to us. Please take the time to carefully read our Terms & Conditions and contact us if you require further clarification.
We are open…
Monday 10.00am – 6.00pm
Tuesday 10.00am – 6.00pm
Wednesday 10.00am – 6.00pm
Thursday 10.00am – 7.00pm
Friday 10.00am – 7.00pm
Saturday 9.00am – 3.00pm
Payment options include cash, EFTPOS, Mastercard, Visa and gift voucher. We reserve the right to alter prices without notice.
Eden Skin & Body is a member of the UFS Group which includes UFS Pharmacies and UFS Optical. If you join as a member in any of our stores you will be entitled to benefits across the group, and at Eden Skin & Body our members receive 10% off the standard retail price for all products and services. From time to time there will be other benefits and promotions provided to members.
Ambulant Access and Stairs
Both ramp access from Valentines Walk (side walk to 379 Hargreaves Street, Bendigo) and an internal stair lift if approaching from UFS Pharmacies are available. Please advise at time of booking if you require assistance.
Cancellation or Changes to Bookings
Your appointment time has been reserved especially for you.
As we experience high room occupancy, we ask that you read and understand the following cancellation policy:
- If you are using an Eden Skin & Body gift voucher for your treatment, please advise and quote voucher number at time of booking.
- As a condition of your booking, it’s essential you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice (this also applies when leaving a recorded voice mail message) to treatment changes, time extensions/reductions or cancellation. We will do our utmost to accommodate changes but please be aware, you may be required to re-book to optimise your experience.
- Group booking cancellations (2+ people) require a minimum 48 hours notice (this also applies when leaving a recorded voice mail message).
- Failure to provide adequate notice may result in a charge being incurred or loss of voucher unless we are able to fill the appointment time from our guest waiting list. Without notice, the cost of your treatment will automatically be deducted.
Our gift vouchers do not have an expiry date but we recommend you book early to ensure your beautiful gift is optimised.
Please understand that from time to time, small price increases or treatment menu changes may be necessary which could affect specific treatment options.
Gift vouchers must be quoted at time of booking and presented at time of treatment. Without a gift voucher, you will be required to provide credit card details as immediate payment.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable and the balance cannot be made available in cash but can be redeemed when re-booking or purchasing product.
Eden Skin & Body gift vouchers are transferrable to other persons. Please advise of any changes at time of booking.
Eden Skin & Body will not be responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
Gift voucher postage and handling fee $9.95.
Children, Babies, Friends
To align with occupational health and safety requirements for the comfort of all Eden Skin & Body clients seeking a quiet and relaxing experience, no children and babies are able to accompany you to your appointment. Please make alternative childcare arrangements for the duration of your visit. We reserve the right to refuse treatment and seek you to reschedule if you do bring children and babies to your appointment.
As we offer teen skin analysis, consultation and professional ear piercing, children under 16 participating in these treatments are an exception but must be accompanied by an adult.
Our lounge and treatment areas are reserved for clients. Due to limited seating, we are unable to provide an area for friends to wait. Our CBD location affords the opportunity to spend time in many excellent cafes, shops and nearby gardens. Our reception can also advise of alternative waiting areas.
Day Spa Etiquette
- With the exception of waxing and tanning appointments, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your treatment time to allow time to relax. Please be punctual as a late arrival will cut into your treatment time.
- If you are unwell or contagious, please re-schedule. We reserve the right to refuse treatment.
- It’s vital you advise of any allergies or health concerns including pregnancy as some treatments have contraindications.
- Our relaxation lounge and treatment rooms are designed to provide a place to calm mind and body. For the comfort of all clients, please ensure as you arrive your mobile device is turned off for the duration of your visit and voices kept low.