We’re excited to be able to reopen from the Regional Victoria Stage 3 Lockdown from Thursday 17 September 2020.
It is a Victorian Government requirement that all clients are required to wear a mask into the salon and are not permitted to remove it at any time. Due to this requirement lip and chin waxing, facials and makeup application will be temporarily unavailable.
We also ask that you abide by the following requirements to keep us COVID safe.
- Prebook your appointment by phone 5443 6997 or online
- If you are unwell, or have symptoms of fever, respiratory illness (cough, shortness of breath, runny nose) or lose of taste/smell, please cancel your appointment and call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 020 080
- Come to your appointment alone
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes ahead of your appointment time
- Sanitise your hands upon entry of our salon
- You will be required to have you temperature tested
- Enter Eden Skin & Body by the Valentines Walk entry between Hargreaves & Queen Streets (at the rear of UFS Pharmacies)
- And lastly, follow the directions of our team when in the salon
Stay safe everyone and see you soon.
Much love from all of the team at Eden xx