As we are now living in a COVID-19 normal environment the requirements for clients and employees has changed. We also ask t
Customers and patients are no longer required to wear a face mask to enter our business as per the Victorian Government latest advice.
Our therapists will continue to wear a face mask where social distancing is not able to take place, including during facials.
Customers and clients are no longer required to show their vaccination status to gain access to our services.
All employees of Eden Skin & Body are however required to have three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine in line with Victorian Government mandates.
- Prebook your appointment by phone 5443 6997 or online
- If you are unwell, or have symptoms of fever, respiratory illness (cough, shortness of breath, runny nose) or lose of taste/smell, please cancel your appointment and call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 020 080
- Come to your appointment alone
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes ahead of your appointment time
- Sanitise your hands upon entry of our salon
- Enter Eden Skin & Body by the Valentines Walk entry between Hargreaves & Queen Streets (at the rear of UFS Pharmacies)
Much love from all of the team at Eden xx
Updated 25 April 2022